Friday, February 18, 2011

Will Mark Wahlberg Star In The Planned Movie Remake Of ‘The Crow’?

It appears that plans to remake the amazing 1994 film The Crow are still moving forward despite the fact that production has, seemingly, hit a few roadblocks. In November of last year we first learned that plans were in the works to remake The Crow and in February of this year we learned that production [...]

Last night I got to spend some time with my dear friend Kerrie who is visiting LA this week. Kerrie and I go waaaaaaaaaaaay back and it had been ages since I saw her last. She lives on the West Coast now and we happened to reconnect right before she arrived in LA this week:




We had a great dinner at Vitello’s in Studio City, CA and managed to catch up on what’s been going on in each of our lives in the past few years. Kerrie is one of my favorite people … she and I had some great times back in the day. I’m so glad we’ve reconnected here on the West Coast.


No plans as of yet for tonight but I’m sure I can find something fun to occupy my time … hmmm. It’s Wednesday, y’all!! Happy Hump Day!



Amelia Earhart
announcements for everyone
Pope John Paul
latest news
Rene Magritte

No comments: